Saturday, December 26, 2009

Dinner in Jogoya....Christmas night...

For my Christmas night...

I went to Starhill Bukit Bintang for my celebration...

But not with my beloved Girl friend...

Just with my family...

Mother side...

And my parents are not around....

This is the Christmas tree i found around the restaurant I went...




Alright guys....

I went to the Jogoya, the Japanese buffet restaurant....




Well...

Of course I ate a lot....

But I not dare to shoot any photo...

Because you all will vomit after saw how much I ate...

Haha...

But I can tell you all...

What I ate is over RM700 if counted with market price....

^^

Oh ya....

Besides for the Christmas celebration....

It is also the birthday celebration for my cousin...

Her birthday is on 27th December...

This is her birthday cake...




Wish you have a great birthday!!!!

This is her with her family...

Two cute daughters...

My nieces....

And her husband....




Cutting the cake...

Haha....






P/S: This is my 99th post....The next one will be the 100 th post...Anything you want me to post or anything you want me to tell you,please leave a comment here,I'll let you know in the next post,as the memorial for the 100th post...

1 comment:

John Wong(TaakTaak) said...

Make a short video or picture about your life or the most happy or wonderful time..

Followers