Saturday, April 10, 2010

Last hour of my 21...

Actually...

At this moment...

I should be with her...

Happily...

Watching movie...

Eating ice cream...

Doing whatever we wanna do...

Spending my last day of 21...

Well...

Who knows??

Haha...

Again...

I spend my last hour of birthday eve by myself...

I will be 22 soon...

There are already 21 years...

I spend it by myself...

Next year...

Hope everything will be fine....

I wish that everyone will be safe and happy...

I hope everything I do will be smooth and goes well..

And the third wish...

I keep it...

In my heart...

*Wish*

1 comment:

amandaeriopapilio said...

happy belated birthday LAW!!!!!

even though she's not with you during eve, but she's in your heart right? so, that will makes her presence in your life everyday!!!

Followers