Saturday, April 10, 2010

Last hour of my 21...

Actually...

At this moment...

I should be with her...

Happily...

Watching movie...

Eating ice cream...

Doing whatever we wanna do...

Spending my last day of 21...

Well...

Who knows??

Haha...

Again...

I spend my last hour of birthday eve by myself...

I will be 22 soon...

There are already 21 years...

I spend it by myself...

Next year...

Hope everything will be fine....

I wish that everyone will be safe and happy...

I hope everything I do will be smooth and goes well..

And the third wish...

I keep it...

In my heart...

*Wish*

1 comment:

Amanda L said...

happy belated birthday LAW!!!!!

even though she's not with you during eve, but she's in your heart right? so, that will makes her presence in your life everyday!!!

Followers