Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy new year to everyone!!!!!


Haha...finally i post my first post here....Erm erm erm...Happy new year everyone!!!!Haha...2009 is here...

Firstly,lets make some new year wishes....Erm,1st one,world peace...2nd one,i'll be rich><...And the third one,i'll keep it,haha....

Haish haish...I wonder why my U management is so lousy...???They arranged us to take our exam after new year celebration????C'mon man,be cool ok???We really dun hv the mood to face the exam....Just lik yesterday afternoon,our 1st subject,everyone s**ks...Haha,I admit that i'm,how bout u guys????

Herm...Celes told me they are planning to go to my home town during CNY, but havent confirm...She said must go to the place wher i took all those pictures...Haha,Celes,the pictures are nice not because of the view,but is my skill,haha(Ego^^)...Alright,u guys duno how the place looks lik right???Look at the picture above???Looks nice???(Gimme the response after this)

Celes said it is attrative and she wanna shoot the picture by her own camera...Haha...Dun beg me to shoot it for u then,cos u r nt as good as me...Wahahahaha....(Ego again)...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm the first to post u a comment...haha...
Post more blog lah...i love reading...but no chinese please!!! haha
take k....

Followers