Monday, January 12, 2009

Moody...

I dunno why,I'll always think too much...Or actually,we shud call it day dreaming(although sometimes is in the night,haha^^)...I really dun like myself to be like that,but what else,the symptoms getting serious,since that case happened...

I really can't fully concentrate on what I'm doing now...Mental disturbance...Just like an illusion is keep swinging in my mind...What I'd done??

I told myself "Hey man,u r not like this before,why u will be like this huh??"

I couldn't even answer the question queried by myself...Why???

I'm confused...
I'm blurred...
I need an answer...
A good answer,that can make myself satisfy,and make me accept this condition...
But i failed to get one...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hay dude, just relax and keep your mind fresh by doing other things without thinking of the past.
Be yourself and i'm sure u can do it!! stay strong and cheer up!!

Anonymous said...

Greetings! Quick question that's totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My web site looks weird when browsing from my iphone 4. I'm
trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to resolve this issue.
If you have any recommendations, please share.
Thanks!

Stop by my web-site; clear

Followers