Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The 3 subjects I hate the most...

Today is the second day of the exam week...

And I have to face the hardest paper in this semester...

The stupid parasitology....

Err...

The subject is parasitology, not stupid parasitology...

This is thee notes and slides I used for exam...

I'd arrange it nicely before take photo...

The situation before I not dare to show you all...

Haha....

Although I studied for it, but I still fail to do the paper well...

And even the well prepared one also can't do it well....

That's why...

There are 3 subjects I hate the most...

1. History-The question all about the things happened before I born.

2. Geography-The question all about the places I never been.

3.Parasitology- The question all about the microorganism i never seen with my bare eyes.

If you never never been to the place, never see it with your eyes, how will you understand what is happenings, right??

No comments:

Followers