Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Finally...My presentation....

Finally...

We can do our presentation...

After the postpone...

I still have to wear formal...

Haiz...

I really hate it...

Before start our presentation...

Rehearsal...

See...

Sherin in happy face during the rehearsal...



Our presentation title...

HOOKWORM!!!!


Our audience...

And they are...

SLEEPING???


Sherin is still practicing....

Before the presentation start....

While we are preparing the tools and materials....


The presentation started...

Our forth presenter...

Miss Sham....

With a confident voice and performance...


And....

Sherin is still preparing herself...

=.='''


Of course...

The presentation ends up perfectly...

Good job guys....

Nice to have you all as my partner...

^^

And last but not least...

My photo...

Hehe...

Today I wear the white shirt with green stripes and also a brown blazer...^^




No comments:

Followers