Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sushi Zanmai in sunway...With Amanda,Steven & Girlfriend, And Chee V, but without Puiyeng....

I really got no mood after the case I'd faced...

But luckily, there is a lunch with them, which cheer me up...

We went to Sunway Pyramid yesterday...

And had our lunch in Sushi Zanmai!!!!!

Hehe...

We formed a Sushi Zanmai research team...( Because Chee V heard Puiyeng said it is better than Sushi king... )

Let me introduce you the team members...

( Cool Guy )


Miss Amanda
( The shy shy girl, she don't want to face the camera... )

See...
I took twice, she still don't want to face the camera, and cover her face with camera....



And Mr & Mrs.Steven...???
Ok...Just kidding...
Is Mr.Steven and his girlfriend...
( The sweetest couple I ever seen.. )


And also me of course...

Oh ya,still got one MIA team member...

Miss.Puiyeng....
She can't make it because she had her group work discussion yesterday...
( PY you have to treat all of us Sushi King next time... )

This is the location where we did our research....
Hehe...
Sushi Zanmai, Sunway Pyramid!!!!

We had a great lunch together...
But without Puiyeng...
Felt like something lost...
Hmmm...
Lost the person to pay for us...???

No comments:

Followers