Monday, August 3, 2009

試験を開始!!!!! ( Exam start!!!!! )

Alright...

This is just a short update from me today....

Don't ask why I'm so late, look at the title, you will know...

I woke up in the early morning, and then go to the library, what for???

STUDY!!!!

The people who knows me well all know that I won't study until the very last minute,or should say I won't study until the very last 3 hours before exam start...

That's my style...

Hehe...

And I proud of it...

And I still can score A sometimes...

Haha...

See...

People all busy studying in the library, and I busy shooting them...

I'm kinda...Lame...Haha....

Before entering the exam hall, everyone is waiting outside the hall...

They still holding their notes in their hand and revise until the very last moment, and I'm keep shooting them until the very last moment...Haha...



I'd got 2 papers today...

And I'm always the one who come out early....

Or should say, I'm always in the first place...Haha...
( 'This is not a race man!!!' I told myself before, but useless... )

Both of the papers, I just spent 1 hour on them each, althought the exam is last for 2 hours....

And I'm still trying to break my own record, haha....

My fastest time, 40 minutes....

No comments:

Followers