Friday, August 14, 2009

Is it wrong if I don't tie my shoe laces???

That's already a long time I didn't go to class by wearing short pants...

Alright....

It isn't short pants, just a 3 quarter...

And, my dear course mates know I like to wear 3 quarter in class...

Although it is prohibited attire in class...

Haha...

But, all of them don't ask that why I'm wearing 3 quarter....

They all ask the same question...

Why you didn't tie your shoe laces????

Er....

Is it wrong if I don't tie it???

Hmmm....

Look at my shoe lace...

How to tie it???

3 comments:

Donna said...

interesting..
just tie it on the end and make it stuck on the hole there?
understand ar?
haha..

obviously, i am a passerby who dont know u in real world but happen to bump in to your blog.. =)

woaini_87 said...

haha agreed...
me oso lazy 2 tie, but will still tie bcz if dun tie then very lose...

ming sheng said...

haha i am lazy to tie my shoe too.. XD
high 5! well bt it would look tidier if u tied like what dolly said...

Followers