Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Gosh....What's happening????

What had happen on me...











I can't even move my body...











Somebody please save me.....










God....









Why you leave me alone......











Why you created me but doesn't gimme a long life.....










Why you left me alone now......










Why nobody answer me......










I can't hear you......










Sounds are getting weaker and weaker.....









I can't see you......












My sight is getting blur and blur.........









My tears is coming out......











I don't have energy left to move my body......











Even my finger tips....











Why you are so cruel.......












COME AND COOK FOR ME!!!!!!
I'M DAMN HUNGRY NOW!!!!!

1 comment:

StevenBoy1986 said...

Lazy bum~~~
Wake up and cook for urself lar... lolx...XP

Followers