Sunday, July 12, 2009

I'd brought what I'd promised...

I'd went back to my hometown for 2days, and I'd promised my readers to bring the nice views of my hometown for them....

Firstly,I would like to say "Hi guys,I'm back!!!!!"

Haha....

Alright now....
Let me introduce you my hometown...

Tanjung Sepat...
Anyone knows where is it????
Hmmm....
It is located in Selangor, 40 minutes journey from KLIA airport, lay on the Sepang Gold Coast...

It is quite famous now....
Most of the city people like to go there and have seafood....
(Don't ask me to treat you,because I'm jsut also a student,but I can bring you to visit around the town)

Of course,it also famous because of the views,and also the natural life style of there...

Ok,I know I'm wordy,please don't blame me,I'm bringing you to my place for free....

Ok,it is a small town beside the sea,or maybe it is just a small fishing village...
This is one of those fishing boats used that park at the port...

We called the port ( actually it is just a bridge thatt fulled with boats ) as "Lover Bridge"
Erm...I don't know why it is given such name,but it is already named as Lover Bridge before I get born....

The view off the seaside when you are on the beach...

And also the view of the sea when you are on the bridge...
The sky is blue and also the sea....(With a bush there,hehe^^)
The view is taken about 6pm,you may enjoy the sunset view there...

My parents had bring me to the seaside restaurant for lunch...
The views there is also nice....

Ok...After the seaside,I introduce you all the basketball court that I always go...
It is located just beside the sea....Hehe...
All the basketballer,don't envy,because my basketball court is beside the sea...

There are a lot of people will play basketball there although there are 4 courts in the town,just because it is LOCATED AT THE SEASIDE!!!!

I have not really enough time to go through the whole town and shoot all the interesting places,so it is just only a small part of the town that I may show you all...
But if you are intersted,maybe you can contact me,I may bring you there,haha...
Boys and girls are all allowed,but transport fees iis on your own....:p


Oh ya,the one last thing,haha....
To all who likes to sleep,especially sleep on sofa,this is the sofa I like the most....
I like to sleep on it....Lovely~

1 comment:

ShwuJing said...

i know where is tanjung sepat..XD

Followers