Monday, July 13, 2009

I had injected my own son...

Alright....
Calm down everyone...
Don't scared by the title there...

Let me tell you the true story....
It's sound like this....

The lab session today,we have to inject the mice with anesthetic dose...
Sounds cruel???
No....I'm a pro....The mouse would not be hurt....
Don't worry....

In the early morning,the boys are excited,the girls are scared,and all of us are waiting inside the lab....
And I'm looking at the picture hanged on the wall,all about the cancer cells....

And the girls....
Haha...Look at them...
(DR.Sham>>>in future tense...Haha...)

And there is one thing,I don't know why it will appear inside the lab...
The TV...

Alright,finally our hero is here...

Are them cute???
Hehe...I'll torture them later on...

Be prepared....
1. The anesthetic solution + syringe +alcohol + cotton...

2. The electronic balance...
We have to weigh the mouse to decide the quantity of the anesthetic dose to give...

3. And the most important,wear the gloves and say peace!!! :3

Still remember the method that I'd thought how to handle the rat???
Please recall it or view my previous post...
Take the mouse out from the cage and comfort it....
Don't make it stress...
Oh ya,his name is Mike Anderson L. = my son....Haha...
I love him so much...

Mike had been put into a beaker...

Then Mike is weighed with the beaker....
(That fellow is torturing my Mikey,don't cover the beaker!!!!)

I have to calm Mikey down again because he get shocked after the weighing process....

After that,the injection process...
The quantity of solution used is 2ml,because Mikey is 20.31gram...

After get injected,Mikey started to feel sleepy...
*Yawn.....

Shhh....
Mikey is sleeping....

Mikey wake up after 3 minutes,because he suddenly remember that he still got class after that!!!!
Haha....
(Just kidding,he wake up in a short time because the a little quantity of solution used on him)

After that,Mikey had been returned to the cage...
With his course mate???

Erm...He never tell me what course he's taking,do you know it????

No comments:

Followers