Thursday, July 9, 2009

I'm in the class!!!

Well,today I'm don't talk about lab,because I've got no lab session today...

So,let me the views in my class to you....

Hmmm.....

Let me see....

My very 1st class today...
The class room....


The classroom is sucks...
It is located at the old annexe building...
The air-cons there are old model with the noisy sound...(sound pollution,hehe~ ^^)

Alright,just now that 1 is sucks right...
Now my 2nd classroom....
Located at the new annexe building,and the classroom is new,just after renovated...

Haha....
Cool right???
But I don;t like it,the air-con is too strong for me...
I hate cold condition...

What will I do when I have gap between classes???
This is the place I'll go...
The digital library!!!!!!

I can online there for free...
Enjoying the air-con,and of course I'll Zzzz.....

And also,of course I'll STUDY there also...
Haha...

Hmmm...
Seems like I'm a hardworking student...
Hehe...

This is the notes and book that I use in class...

Hehe...
For sure that I'll also feel bored in the class...
So,at that time,the thing that I'll do is....

Taking the photo of my shoes...
Haha....

Boring~
=='''

No comments:

Followers