Tuesday, July 28, 2009

H1N1 is coming to town!!!!

~ You better look out,

You better watch out,

Prepare yourself,

It's finding you now,

H1N1 is coming to town ~



Well, first of all, I have to apologize to the person who composed this song...
Felt sorry to him because I simply modified it into H1N1 version....
This song should be sang in a merry situation...Right???

But sorry to say, I'm not in that mood now....

H1N1 had invaded my hometown!!!!!!

I think you know my hometown if you are following my blog...

I can't imagine that the stupid virus will go to a small small town...

What a big news for me....

Luckily I came back to my college

Yesterday I had got the news from my mummy, around 4pm, there is a student in my high school had get infected....

May god bless him/her....

Let's pray....

To those who read this, please take good care of yourself....

Drink more water....

And, don't get sick....

May god bless you all....

6 comments:

jim said...

u a infirmness,better takecare urself,hehe...

youngcampbell said...

yayyyy! i just recovered from flu like symptoms. nice to know its pharyngitis not H1N1, take care of your self lah~

XtasyM said...

seems like its everywhere =.=

youngcampbell said...

it's me who studies nursing anderson :)

Q U I N C Y said...

huh
i just f0ll0w ur bl0g ~
where is ur h0met0wn?

Anderson said...

thx for all ur concern...touchin...*sob sob...

Followers